Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1 week into potty-training...going well

It's been 1 week, as of yesterday, since I started potty-training with "big girl" panties and Ava snuck into the bathroom and went poo-poo all by herself yesterday!

We have only had one or two accidents since last week, so it hasn't been too bad. I did resort to putting a pull-up on her when we went to church, just so the young girls in the nursery didn't have to deal with any accidents. But I was pleased when we arrived at my sisters for lunch to find out she was dry (after 2hrs. at church) when SHE asked to go potty! What an exciting day for me:)










Share

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! Those first few days/weeks are the toughest, but if she is putting an effort into it, it will go smoothly. She's doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're doing all the right things with potty training! Keep it up. : )

    ReplyDelete